Women's and Children's Health Section: Healthy Child Care
To enhance health and safety of children in licensed child care settings.
The C&Y Branch Healthy Child Care Initiative provides:
- Health and safety information for child care providers through the maintenance of a resource library, development of written materials, and training programs. These resources are housed at the NC Child Care Health and Safety Resource Center and information is accessible through the NC Family Health Resource Line at 1-800-367-2229.
- Training, consultation and technical assistance on child care and public health issues for local health departments, licensure consultants and health care providers.
- Consultation and technical assistance to local child care health consultants.
For more information about this service contact:
- Children and Youth Branch, 919-707-5600
- NC Child Care Health and Safety Resource Center: 1-800-367-2229
- Healthy Child Care NC
- Directory of Child Care Health Consultants
Last Modified: October 30, 2019