Women's and Children's Health Section
- Youth Public Health Advisor Program
- NC Medicaid / Health Choice (CHIP)
- Finding the Right Dental Home for Your Child or Youth with Special Needs (PDF, 196 KB) | Cómo encontrar el consultorio dental adecuado (PDF, 149 KB)
- The Women's Health Branch and NC Child have established a partnership (#impactEQUITYNC) to develop, test, and disseminate a tool to empower public health agencies and communities to evaluate and proactively address the health implications of state and local policies, practices, and programs.
- Access the Health Equity Impact Assessment (HEIA) Tool
- For more information, contact through email.
- North Carolina’s 2020 Maternal and Child Health Services Title V Block Grant: FY20 Application/FY18 Annual Report (PDF, 22.5 MB)
- Anaphylaxis Training Program
- Parents as Collaborative Leaders Training Opportunity (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Children with Special Health Care Needs Help Line: 1-800-737-3028
- Programs, services and fact sheets for women and children
- "Woman’s Right to Know Act"
Last Modified: January 24, 2020